Hawaii Tiki Bowl Overview
- Each team is coached by two current & former college coaches from across the USA.
- All players will be from the Class of 2024.
- The Hawaii Tiki Bowl event will be 6 days & 5 nights.
- You will stay in a Waikiki Hotel.
- Event cost is $3,295 per traveler. Athletes stay 4 per room and family members will stay 2 per room.
- The Hawaii Tiki Bowl gives high school seniors an opportunity to play their last high school football game in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii.
How Are Teams Formed
- Each team will consist of 35-40 players. Our rosters are small because we want to make sure that each player gets plenty of playing time.
- Players are recommended by College & High School coaches as well as the nation’s top recruiting service.
- Some players submit their own Hudl video for review and consideration to receive and invitation to our event.
- Our college coaching staff create team rosters to insure there are enough players at each position to be competitive in this event
- Player film is evaluated to make sure that the talent is spread evenly throughout each team.
- Players from the same school or that know each other can request to play on the same team. They can also room together in the hotel.
Class of 2024 Events
Select the event that best fits your schedule
December 16-21, 2023 or January 3-8, 2024
Day 1 - Fly to Hawaii
Arrive Honolulu, Hawaii (early evening)
After you arrive at the hotel you will check-in at the front desk and then proceed to check-in with the Hawaii Tiki Bowl staff and meet your College Coaches. After hotel check-in, the remainder of the afternoon/evening is yours to explore the Waikiki area.
Day 2 - Sightseeing
Day 3 - Practice, Free Day
The rest of the day is a perfect opportunity to explore the island of Oahu. You may want to take an optional sightseeing excursion such as snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, or many other exciting Hawaiian adventures. Whatever your choice, this day will be one to remember.
Day 4 - Practice & Luau
Day 5 - Game Day
Day 6 - Travel Home
What Is Included
- Airline Ticket
- Hotel – 4 Athletes per room, 2 Adults per room
- Transportation to All Group Sponsored Activities
- Group Sightseeing
- Team Luau Dinner & Polynesian Show
- Hawaiian Lei Greeting
- Game Jersey, Backpack, T-Shirt, ID Badge, Bag Tags
- Official Hawaii Tiki Bowl Game Ball
What Is Not Included
- Meals – only meal provided is the Luau Dinner
- Football Equipment – You must bring ALL of your own equipment
- Luggage Fees
- Trip Insurance
- Optional Sightseeing Excursions
How does the Hawaii Tiki Bowl select athletes for invitations?
Can parents and/or other relatives go?
Absolutely. The cost for parents and family members is $3,295 (the same as the cost for the athlete) which includes: round trip airfare, hotel (based on double occupancy for parents and family members), transportation, admission ticket to the Hawaii Tiki Bowl game, luau dinner & show, group sightseeing on the team bus and all team activities. The only thing you won’t get to do is play in the game (a little humor).
Approximately 40-50% of our travel group each year is made up of parents and family members of the athlete. Family members are invited and encouraged to travel to the Hawaii Tiki Bowl as a “Traveling Companion”.
The benefits of traveling to the Hawaii Tiki Bowl as an “Traveling Companion”:
- Sign up the same time as your son and we will guarantee you will be on the same flights to and from Hawaii. If you sign up separately there is a good chance that you won’t be on the same flights.
- Double Room Occupancy for Traveling Companions - 2 persons per room. Athletes stay with their teammates - 4 per room and will share a bed with a teammate (if an athlete wants his own bed, he can pay an additional $385 for the single bedding upgrade).
- Hawaiian Lei Greeting
- You will have tickets to the team Luau Dinner & Show.
- You will travel with the team on the Charter Bus to all sightseeing events and Game Day.
- You will be included in all private functions and group activities.
- You will receive a Hawaii Tiki Bowl - Game Day Pass (valued at $50.00).
- You will receive a trip T-shirt, ID Badge, and Luggage Tags.
What is the grade level for this event?
Are there scholarships or fundraising assistance available?