Register for the Hawaii Tiki Bowl
High School football players from the Class of 2021 are currently being chosen to participate in the Hawaii Tiki Bowl from across the USA and Canada. Registration begins March 1, 2020. Let us know if you are interested in participating.
Click below to complete the ATHLETE & PARENT registration process.
Register Online with Credit Card or eCheck
- Registration is open for the 2021 Hawaii Tiki Bowl. You can click on the Join The Team link below to complete your registration. For those who just received their invitation, we have extended the registration deadline until June 1.
- By signing up online you will be able to fill out and sign all forms (except the medical waiver form).
- You need to register with a computer, not a mobile phone or tablet.
- You will also be able to schedule automatic payments to be paid by credit card or eCheck (bank account) or mail a check to our office. If you use a credit card there is a 3% convenience fee for credit card transactions to cover processing fees.
- Athletes stay with their teammates - 4 per room and will share a bed with a teammate. If an athlete wants his own bed, he can pay an additional $385 for the bedding upgrade during the registration process. Adult traveling companions will stay - 2 persons per room.
- The only meal provided during this event is the Luau Dinner. No other meals provided.
- We strongly encourage everyone to purchase "Cancel for Any Reason" Travel Insurance for this event. You can go to SquareMouth.com or call 800-240-0369 for travel insurance information.
Registration is open!
$2,995 Total Cost Per Traveler